Trust us with the needs of your precious child
You want what is best for your child, and that includes the fullest, most enjoyable life possible. If your child is coping with an injury, illness or other condition that hinders his ability to experience the full richness of life, trust us to help him heal, grow and thrive.
Knowing that your child is struggling is painful. Take a step in giving him the world by helping him to overcome his challenges with dedicated pediatric physical therapy. This therapy is designed specifically to meet the needs of infants, children and teens.
Look to us for a physical therapy program to help:
- Premature and high risk infants
- Amputations, burns and wounds and post-operative care
- Developmental delays and neurological disorders
- Congenital abnormalities and genetic disorders
- Sensory processing impairments
- Neck / back injury or pain and injuries due to sports or accidents
- Fluctuating muscle tone
Your child can heal, adapt and excel with the right nurturing care
Addressing your child’s needs requires the caring, compassionate approach of a knowledgeable team. Trust our dedication and nurturing to create an environment where your child can progress and thrive.
Some of the techniques we may use to enhance the life of your child include:
- Movement / mobility and coordination / balance training
- Orthotics and prosthesis management
- Muscle tone management and cardiopulmonary endurance training
- Training in the use of assistive technology
- Safety and prevention programs
- Muscle strengthening exercises
- Recreation, play and leisure-focused therapy
Contact us for a FREE screening of your child and to discuss your concerns.