Let us help you make communication more manageable
Just as other therapeutic measures are focused on the strengthening and training of the body to perform certain tasks, speech therapy is designed to strengthen and train the mouth and mind to communicate more effectively.
Communication with others is central to our daily functioning and interpersonal relationships. There are, however, many barriers that can stand in the way of effective communication.
Look to us to provide measures that ease hindrances for clearer, more confident communication. Therapy is available for all ages and can be used to address the specific communication challenges associated with :
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Early speech and language development challenges
- Phonological disorders
- Tongue thrust
- Cognitive rehabilitation needs
- Traumatic brain injury
Trust us to help you connect and communicate
From peer group interactions to the ability to communicate within business settings, trust our therapeutic approach to handle:
- Swallowing disorders
- Fluency disorders
- Orofacialmyofunctional disorders
- Cognition problems that interfere with effective communication
- Voice disorders
Our approach is customized to you or your child with the goal of assessing the concern, diagnosing the problem and using effective techniques to ease frustration and embarrassment and increase quality of life and capacity for individual expression.
- Language intervention activities using a variety of objects or experiences to promote the development and proper use of language through modeling, interaction and repetition.
- Articulation therapy focuses primarily on the physical structures and movements required to make the sounds necessary to communicate in our language and adapting to challenges that may hinder their normal use.
Call us today to schedule your appointment